Amazon has established a physical presence in 21 countries. We ship products to customers in over 200 countries and territories. The 3rd party businesses selling on Amazon are from 130+ different countries. Through selling on Amazon online stores, sellers of different types and sizes can directly reach Amazon’s 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, including more than 200 million Prime customers worldwide; and more than five million of business customers worldwide.
Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Business Development Intern in Singapore for amazon.sg.
The Business Development intern will work closely with account manager, Business Development and Merchandising team by manage operation, identify and improve process and performance metric to drive seller’s success on Amazon via both high touch and scalable support, covering third-party Sellers for Amazon.sg.
What You Will Do
- Support account managers to drive the adoption of Amazon Selling's features and improve product selection or related process, to ensure the best customer experience on Amazon.
- Focus on project to improve Operations/Management/Troubleshooting for seller on Amazon.sg - required closely communicate with the internal cross-functional teams.
- Deliver performance report with in-depth insights by developing a clear understanding of the Amazon 3rd party Selling business along with related features and functionalities.
- Conduct research projects on specific industry and customer behavior.
- Support team's events (e.g. Summit, Seminar, Training sessions).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year student pursuing a Bachelor's degree.
- Graduating after December 2022.
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from July to December 2022.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Data driven and comfortable to work on data analyst tasks.
- Great team player.
- Interests in ecommerce and cross boarder business.
- Experience in the global e-commerce business.
- Startup spirit.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm