The Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the backbone of AWS, supporting the rapidly growing AWS business and customers 24/7. We are committed to maintain the physical infrastructure of AWS, ensuring the standards for operational performance in the areas of safety, security, availability, productivity, capacity, efficiency, and cost.
In the Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team, you will have the chance to work on the most advanced technologies in a dynamic environment with expanding opportunities.
If you enjoy working in a strong and close-knit diverse team, Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the place to be!
Data Center Engineering Operation (DCEO) is seeking for individuals who are motivated, self-starter, eager to learn, passionate and committed to join us.
You will spend 12 months on a specially structured program and by the end of it, your progression will be evaluated to see if you have what it takes to join our successful team and be a full time Amazonian.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Electrical/Mechanical engineering related discipline.
- Interest in maintenance of a Data Centre or Critical space facility.
- Understand fundamentals of Generators, UPS, Chillers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Work in shifts.
- Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
- Eager to learn/Motivated/Self-starter.
- Good communication and co-ordination skills.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical/Building Services/Facilities Management/any related Engineering discipline.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written English).
- Data Center Engineering/Operations experience is nice to have but not mandatory.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm