Do you have a desire to make a major contribution in the rapid growth environment of Cloud Computing? Do you want to build your skills in marketing and sales for long term career growth?
If so, come build the future of tech as part of our Global Marketing Response Center (MRC) team!
We are looking for talented builders to join the Global MRC team based in Singapore to engage with AWS new and prospective customers in ASEAN.
MRC is an important customer engagement arm in the Marketing organization. Our mission is to learn from customers, understand their needs, and educate them about the benefits of AWS and all the services we offer, in order to help them embark on their cloud journey quickly and easily. It is a critical function within the lead and demand generation process, with the objective to profile, nurture, and qualify marketing leads generated from various marketing events, campaigns, and activities.
What You Will Do
Work as part of the MRC team to:
- Build a stronger AWS leads database by interacting with customers by phone, email and/or live chat, and researching existing AWS leads to create a detailed view of the customer’s need for cloud technology.
- Educate customers that are in the beginning of the cloud journey and move them from warm or little interest to active interest; education to consideration.
- Nurture leads with tailored messaging to increase customer understanding of AWS services and unique differentiators with relevant customer use cases.
- Through nurture efforts, create higher value leads resulting in higher conversion rates.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to achieve campaign goals.
- Opportunity to be part of a team to lead a global cross-functional MRC projects to drive operational excellence and better customer experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be able to legally work in Singapore.
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from January to June 2022.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Clear, concise, and confident communicator in-person and via phone.
- Must have ability to listen to customers, understand needs, and ask clarifying/probing.
- Ability to think logically and structure answers.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Candidate who is looking to build a career in IT Business Development.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Technology
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm