Global Capital Markets originates a wide variety of equity and debt capital offerings, as well as risk management products. When an issuer client decides to raise capital in the public or private markets, Corporate and Investment Bankers turn to the Global Capital Markets team. Global Capital Markets partners with the coverage team and advises clients on optimal methods to access capital, whether for acquisitions, refinancing or strengthening their balance sheets. The offerings can comprise equities, bonds, private placements, equity linked and derivative products, or a combination of securities.
Equity Capital Markets originates, structures and executes worldwide equity, equity-linked and equity derivatives products on behalf of the firm's global corporate and institutional client base. The equity product suite includes initial public offerings, rights offerings, accelerated placements, convertible bonds, hedging structures, margin loans and structured purchases/disposals.
The Debt Capital Markets team generates financing solutions for the firm's client base through the origination, development, structuring and execution of instruments across the debt spectrum, including bonds, loans, and derivatives.
Summer Analysts in the Asia Pacific region participate in an 9 week program, depending on location, which is designed to give you a unique opportunity to gain exposure to life in Global Capital Markets. The program begins with firm wide orientation and continues throughout the internship with training, networking events and social activities. You will be given responsibilities early and will be expected to make a significant contribution to the team. As internships mirror full-time positions, they also include goal-setting and a formal review process as well as plenty of opportunity to interact and work with senior bankers.
Summer Analysts are placed directly with a specific group throughout the internship. Group placement is determined by considering business needs and the interests/skills of the Summer Analyst.
As a Summer Analyst within Capital Markets, you will:
- Develop and manage financial models
- Support and create analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Perform comprehensive, in-depth company and industry research
- Prepare client presentations and other materials
- Participate in due diligence sessions and client meetings
- Communicate and interact with client team members
- Penultimate year undergraduate/master student
- Outstanding academic achievement
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- A strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrates energy and drive
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business you are applying to
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
How to Apply
- Start your application at https://campus.bankofamerica.com/
- Search for the program, business division and location you wish to apply for and select the program title
- Select 'Apply Now' and sign in as a new or returning user
- Complete all sections of the application form, followed by the online assessment
- Upload cover letter and/or resume to support your application
- Submit form - please note that in order for your application to be considered, you must have completed the form, the online assessment and uploaded your resume before the deadline
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Systems, Information...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2020, 3:59 pm