What you'll do
Our strategic vision is to deliver market-leading technology that drives our business forward and meets the needs of our clients. Our business-aligned technology teams develop and support the software platforms critical to that goal. These cover the full spectrum of our business including sales, trading and research applications, trade processing, risk management and portfolio management.
We recruit candidates who have an Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar degree of relevance into three functional roles across our business: Software Development, Information Security/Cybersecurity and Infrastructure.
- Provide technical excellence to develop & maintain technology applications utilizing technologies such as Java/EJB’s, C++, .NET, Python and more
- Ensure that systems and applications support conform to business needs and specifications
- Conduct cybersecurity assessments, detect and respond to security breaches, intellectual property theft, insider trading, harassment, fraud and more
- Gather and translate internal and external client requirements into technical design specifications, business process reengineering
- Collaborate with software testers to develop valid test plans and test scripts
- Coordinate the process of analyzing functional specifications, use cases, process flows and user interface requirements
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2020, 3:59 pm