What's Bloomberg Customer Support all about?
First impressions can make or break a client's perception of an organization. This is why our Bloomberg Customer Support representative role is about more than just handling inbound phone calls - it's about building a journey for our clients and connecting them to people who keep their businesses alive.
What’s the role?
You're professional and personable, intelligent and love to help people out. You're a solution-provider, with a real passion for providing platinum customer service and thrive being on front-line handling customer calls. You'll work as part of our 500 strong globalt eam, supporting our clients collectively in more than 18 languages day in day out.
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting entry level position for recent graduates seeking a challenging, customer-focused opportunity. We would love you to bring your previous customer service experience to us; however through our professional training program we will make sure that you are ready to provide outstanding customer service to Bloomberg's 325,000+ clients and 19,000+ employees.
You'll never stop learning. We will invest in your career, and coupled with our unique approach to career development, we will help you expand your skills and opportunities in this role. You'll receive an introduction to Bloomberg products, services, our clients and a broader insight into global financial markets. Our experienced Bloomberg Customer Support representatives have the opportunity to be involved in mentoring, recruiting, quality control and idea generation.
You'll live and breathe Bloomberg's dynamic environment and contribute to helping our clients.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide extraordinary customer service to our clients on inbound and outbound phone calls
- Troubleshoot and resolve Bloomberg terminal related issues
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate business areas
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues using proprietary company software
What do we look for?
- Phenomenal customer service skills
- Strong telephone etiquette and a professional demeanour
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and problem solving skills
- A desire to be part of a team but also work independently
- Flexibility to learn and grow in a dynamic, client-focused, environment
You'll need to be able to:
- Start full time work in 2019
- Read, write and speak fluent English and Mandarin/Korean preferred
- Occasionally work weekends or on a bank holiday (weekday off in lieu)
If this sounds like you:
Apply and we'll get in touch with next steps.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Investment Banking
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2019, 3:59 pm