As a Campus Graduate Analyst, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops to gain practical experience.
As a graduate trainee, you need to be willing to learn about aspects of the company that lie outside of your department. You should foster good relationships with staff members and leave a lasting imprint.
The program is designed for recent graduates seeking real-world experience and with a desire to build a unique portfolio of transferable skills in various disciplines which will set them up for a successful career within the financial services industry.
What You Will Do
- Support relationship management for the bank's largest, most important clients (e.g., developing cross-enterprise sales plans, preparing materials for client presentations).
- Help develop strategic external partnerships (e.g., with large clients, technology companies, other industry stakeholders).
- Work with individual business and functional leaders to help shape their priorities and connect into Bank-wide strategic narrative and priorities.
- Conduct primary research on clients and industries to identify opportunities for relationship development and revenue growth. Help source and incubate cross-business/new business ventures.
- Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience.
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding record of academic achievement (minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2).
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field of study (preferred).
- Prior internship experience at a top-tier investment bank or consulting firm (preferred).
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle.
Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries.
As of Sept. 30, 2022, BNY Mellon had $42.2 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $1.8 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm