At Bosch, we care - For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch,we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
What You Will Do
- Work in the global team to support all business model innovation consulting activities.
- Support the operation of the Bosch Accelerator Program.
- Develop marketing and sales strategies to develop new business internally and externally.
- Contribute to the expansion of the service portfolio.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Advanced/Undergraduate studies in business administration, economics or business-related fields.
- Ability to multitask and produce high-quality work independent of instruction.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency in MS-Office (PowerPoint and Excel).
- Experience within startups or startup ecosystems preferred.
- Consulting experience preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Economics
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm