At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch,we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference - Let’s be remarkable.
What You Will Do
As a data scientist and prototype developer, the candidate will work on developing new machine learning algorithm and a new prototype towards semi-automation in waste sorting.
The candidate will assist in:
- Prototype development to integrate sensors, micro-controllers, actuators etc.
- Data analytics (sensor data, camera images, gesture recognition, human machine interface).
- Building machine learning algorithms for predictions.
- Development and maintenance of prototype applications based on controllers such as Raspberry Pi and Arduino.
- Closely communicate with other teams via emails and presentation slides.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work full time for a period of 6 months (Jan – Jul 2022).
- Undergraduate studies in related fields of data science and machine learning.
- Major in Engineering or Electrical engineering, Computer Science or related departments.
- Strong interest in Computer vision, IoT, sensor interfacing and data analysis.
- Advanced knowledge in embedded programming, python, machine learning.
- Independent learning and self-motivated.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm