At Bosch, we care - For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch,we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
What You Will Do
- Work alongside the regional director of grow as well as our regional start-ups in all business development (market validation and entry) and strategy activities.
- Support the internal Accelerator Program in order to fill the pipeline with new startups.
- Conduct competitors and industry analyses across regional markets to result in deployment strategies.
- Assist in developing business models and sales strategies to scale internal startups.
- Enhance the branding, marketing, and communications of the regional innovation hub.
- Prepare and coordinate top level management meetings and workshops.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit for 6 months.
- Advanced studies in business administration, economics or related fields.
- Ability to multitask and produce high-quality work independent of instruction.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency in MS-Office (PowerPoint and Excel).
- Accountable, proactive and customer oriented, good team player with self-motivation.
- Experience within start-ups or incubator preferred.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm