Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success.
Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
What You Will Do
- To input Scope of Work/Responsibility.
- Involvement in product marketing responsibilities with focus on defining programs to meet market specific requirements.
- Coordinate communication concepts and application material, cross-referencing against OE & competitor parts.
- Learn and assist in Product management; follow up operational tasks.
- Support in project management and conduct market intelligence.
- Organize meetings, workshops and events.
- Support in internal management reporting & data analysis.
- Build up market / FAS data to increase market coverage.
- Other administrative tasks on ad-hoc basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work full time for a period of 6 months from 06 Dec 2021 to 06 June 2022 (exact dates can be discussed).
- Mature, motivated, takes initiative, and strong willingness to learn.
- Able to work in a multinational environment.
- Able to understand complex concepts quickly and develop proposals.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint. (Advanced formula and Pivot table know-how is a must).
- SAP and PowerBI knowledge is a plus.
- Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Interest & knowledge in automotive industry; experience with data analytics – is a plus.
- Preferably undergraduate in either or Business, Statistics, Marketing, Engineering.
- Able to work independently with high level of responsibility to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm