What You Will Do
- Support daily tasks related to coordination of online activities across the ASEAN region for various business units in Bosch e.g., Power Tools, Automotive, Home Appliances, Building Technologies etc.
- Support Bosch e-Commerce store operations (e.g., stock management, design marketing collaterals, customer service chat etc.).
- Liaise with participating business units and external stakeholders (e.g., Lazada, Shopee etc.) on marketing campaigns, store operations and product related enquiries.
- Set up, monitor and analyze performance of cross-business unit digital marketing campaigns on social media and internal platforms.
- Assist in the timely collection, analysis and reporting of turnover data and KPIs for all business units.
- Produce analytics report for market intelligence on ad-hoc basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit for 6 months (Immediate - May'22).
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized, meticulous and proactive work ethic with the ability to deliver within tight timelines.
- Ability to solve ambiguous problems and work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Excel (macros).
- Experience in Microsoft PowerBI and creative design tools (e.g., Adobe Photoshop) will be an advantage.
- Optional - Experience in R Script Automation and Python.
- Willingness to learn and understand new tools.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Information Technology, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm