Program Start Date: August 2nd, 2021
Who You'll Work With:
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning and industry recognized early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world. You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career.
As a successful Collaboration Associate Solutions Engineer (ASE), you’ll expand your software and networking knowledge to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals and provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers and partners, specialised within Cisco’s Collaboration Architecture.
You’ll learn from top experts and coaches in a unique setting using our own leading-edge technology. You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will guide you in your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career dreams.
The program, will begin on August 2nd, 2021. While challenging, it will push you to become the best version of yourself. You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications and be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential.
Who You Are:
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys innovation
- Keen in collaboration architectures, products and solutions that enable communication and connection in the new-normal
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
What You Need to Be Eligible:
- You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor's (BE/BS/BA/etc.) or master's degree in; Computer Engineering, or Networking Engineering (did the study a programming module); Computer Programming; Electronics Engineering, Information Technology; Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning, Cybersecurity
- Must have graduated by May 2018 or later
- Fluent in English and the official language(s)
- Good to have: working knowledge of REST APIs, API authentication, data formats eg: JSON
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country of hire (Singapore), without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Please create a profile and submit your application online via link below:
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:12th Mar 2021, 3:59 pm