You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there.
You are able to work independently with Citi's Markets Team from planning to actual execution of client events. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth.
Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here.
At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Interns to join the Corporate Banking team in Asia Pacific.
Citi’s Corporate Bank is a leading provider of financial services to top-tier multi-national clients around the globe, serving the financial needs of the world's preeminent corporations and financial institutions.
The Corporate group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, underwriting, and distributing equity, debt, and derivative securities.
As a Summer Analyst, you will join an intensive ten-week program where you will receive in-depth education on a variety of these topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Provide advice: this involves working with our clients to develop and execute their strategic objectives. We advise them on a number of areas including whether to buy or sell companies or assets, how to restructure finances, and where and how to invest capital.
- Work with Capital Markets: we work very closely with the Citi CMO team (Capital Markets Origination) to help our clients raise capital in the equity and debt capital markets.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Summer Analyst Program runs for 10 weeks and begins with initial classroom-based training, followed by ongoing training sessions throughout the length of the program, as well as a series of networking and social events.
Analysts will complete two rotations across different teams within the Corporate Banking group. Incoming Summer Analysts have the opportunity to be considered for a position on the following year’s full-time Analyst Program.
Required Skills and Abilities
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in your penultimate year of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in any discipline from a top academic institution (graduating between Dec 2024 - June 2025).
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We will also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments.
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry.
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
- We encourage early applications as we recruit on a rolling basis.
We encourage early applications as we recruit on a rolling basis. Each applicant can apply to a maximum of 3 summer internship programs in APAC region.
Final Application Deadline: Sunday, November 21, 2023.
At Citi, we get to connect millions of people across hundreds of cities and countries every day. And we’ve been doing it for more than 200 years.
We do this through our unparalleled global network, with a physical presence in 95 markets serving clients in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions.
We provide a broad range of financial services and products to our clients – whether they be consumers, corporations, governments or institutions – to help them meet their biggest opportunities and face the world’s toughest challenges.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2023, 6:00 pm