You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there.
You are able to work independently with Citi's Markets Team from planning to actual execution of client events. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth.
Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here.
At Citi, we value internal mobility, and we provide experiences, support and opportunities people need to move forward.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Investment Banking team in Asia Pacific Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory (BCMA)Function.
The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, underwriting, and distributing equity, debt & derivative securities. If none of these terms make sense right now, that is okay!
As an Investment Banking Summer Intern, you will join an intensive training program where you will learn the fundamentals of the Summer Analyst role and the culture here in Citi.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Collecting & analyzing company information to assist in transactions, including conducting industry research, revising, and organizing financial data.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We are committed to teaching you the ropes of Investment Banking. The 10-week Summer Internship Program will commence with the one-week intensive training program. Depending on the country, your program may be rotational or assigned to a particular team. In both cases, your allocations are based on your interests and our needs.
Summer Interns are assigned to an industry or product coverage group, where you'll focus on financial analysis and business development.
Required Skills and Abilities
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in your penultimate year of university pursuing a degree in any discipline (graduating between Dec 2024 - June 2025).
Who we think will be a great fit...
We are looking for motivated individuals who are eager to grow their careers in Investment Banking. Successful candidates take pride in all aspects of their work and recognize that it is a reflection not just of the firm, but of themselves. Openness to diversity is something we highly value, and so should you.
We will also be looking for the following:
- Ability to win and sustain the loyalty of the most demanding institutional clients with confidence and good judgment.
- Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas to implement innovative investment banking strategies.
- Enthusiasm for contributing to the Citi community, through teamwork, leadership, and mentoring.
- Commitment to their own personal success and the success of the institution as a whole We encourage early applications as we recruit on a rolling basis.
Final Application Deadline: Sunday, November 21, 2023.
At Citi, we get to connect millions of people across hundreds of cities and countries every day. And we’ve been doing it for more than 200 years.
We do this through our unparalleled global network, with a physical presence in 95 markets serving clients in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions.
We provide a broad range of financial services and products to our clients – whether they be consumers, corporations, governments or institutions – to help them meet their biggest opportunities and face the world’s toughest challenges.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2023, 6:00 pm