You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there.
You are able to work independently with Citi's Markets Team from planning to actual execution of client events. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth.
Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Analyst to join the Markets team in Singapore.
Citi Markets provides world-class products and financing solutions for corporations, governments, as well as institutional and retail investors through our dominant underwriting, sales and trading, and distribution capabilities. Our broad product knowledge and on-the-ground local markets expertise - coupled with complementary strengths in technology and distribution - allow us to offer clients a wide range of comprehensive financial solutions.
We address their needs with products in all disciplines, currencies, sectors; and geographies; and the breadth and depth of our resources allow us to consistently provide them with innovative solutions. Citi provides superior structuring capabilities and problem solving, enhanced by our distribution reach and quality.
Your time here will look something like this...
The Summer Analyst Program is for 10 weeks, consisting of rotations in various trading and sales desks within Citi Markets.
This program also includes orientation, classroom training, self-learning opportunities, lecture series, networking events, etc.
It is carefully designed to help summer interns assimilate into the Citi Markets organization, to strengthen their markets knowledge & technical skills, and to enrich their overall learning experience. Interns are required to work closely with their Program as well as Business Managers during the period of Internship.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. During your time with us, you will be developing skill sets such as:
- Teamwork - A global team with multiple support functions requires the candidate to have strong networking and interpersonal skills, enabling them to work effectively as part of a team.
- Resilience - Not taking 'no' for an answer, being adaptive to change and solutions focused.
- Analytical thinking - Driving decision making and future actions through data analysis.
- Communication - Opportunity to develop skills presenting to, and regularly communicating with clients, regional and global management.
Required Skills and Abilities
We want to hear from you if...
- A penultimate year student with an Undergraduate or master's degree, in any discipline, from a top academic institution working towards a minimum GPA of 3.3 or above or at least 2nd upper class honors, equivalent.
- Graduating between Dec 2024 - June 2025.
- Have an interest in financial services.
- An exceptional relationship builder.
Who we think will be a great fit...
Extensive prior internship experience in Finance is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital.
As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring interns who have openness to diversity, a global perspective on the future of banking, and are eager to make an impact on the corporate level. Openness to diversity is something we highly value, and so should you.
We will also be looking for the following:
- Has keen interest in pursuing a long-term career in Sales and Trading.
- Demonstrates professionalism, integrity and respect for diversity.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adapts to changes in a rapid-growth organization.
- Exhibits leadership potential - a self-starter.
- Being a team player - willingness to contribute to collective goals.
We encourage early applications as we recruit on a rolling basis. Each applicant can apply to a maximum of 3 summer internship programs in APAC region.
At Citi, we get to connect millions of people across hundreds of cities and countries every day. And we’ve been doing it for more than 200 years.
We do this through our unparalleled global network, with a physical presence in 95 markets serving clients in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions.
We provide a broad range of financial services and products to our clients – whether they be consumers, corporations, governments or institutions – to help them meet their biggest opportunities and face the world’s toughest challenges.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2023, 6:00 pm