You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there.
You are able to work independently with Citi's Markets Team from planning to actual execution of client events. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth.
Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here.
At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Analysts to join our Securities Services team in Singapore.
Your time here will look something like this...
Through a combination of functional stretch rotations, mentoring programs, cutting-edge product training and access to regional best practices, the program provides a dynamic environment conducive to your career development.
Developing your career in our program will enable you to grow quickly into positions of responsibility and help you to achieve your professional ambitions.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. Your training in the first year starts with rotating across three to four different products and desks within Securities Services divisions; which provides you with an overview of the Securities Services.
You'll also get to meet people from the different teams that make Securities Services. You will be sponsored by a product or desk during a mutual selection process, taking into account your preferences as well as where we might need you.
The in-depth training program is taught by some of the industry's most qualified professionals with years of real-world experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
We want to hear from you if...
- You are a final student pursuing an Undergraduate/Master's degree at a top academic institution. Students with strong academic records from all disciplines are welcome.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills.
- You have demonstrated strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills.
- You have a strong understanding of the global economic landscape.
Who we think will be a great fit...
You've always been great at problem solving and you are interested in providing financial solutions. You are highly motivated, willing to take risks, and have a genuine interest in investing and financing solutions. We value diversity and so do you.
We will also be looking for the following:
- Results-oriented and a good team player.
- Someone who is highly numerate with first-class analytical skills.
- Genuine interest in Securities Services, with a strong initiative to constantly learn and apply what they have acquired onto their work.
- Must be confident and capable of building client relationships; and possess excellent communication skills.
- Exhibit flexibility, adaptability, and resilience to work in a challenging environment.
- Culturally sensitive with the ability to adapt to a changing work environment.
At Citi, we get to connect millions of people across hundreds of cities and countries every day. And we’ve been doing it for more than 200 years.
We do this through our unparalleled global network, with a physical presence in 95 markets serving clients in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions.
We provide a broad range of financial services and products to our clients – whether they be consumers, corporations, governments or institutions – to help them meet their biggest opportunities and face the world’s toughest challenges.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2023, 6:00 pm