Who are you?
We are a technology company at heart. Our digital expertise spans every major focus area of technology including Analytics, Infrastructure, Business Transformation, Quality Engineering, Enterprise Application Solutions and more. Our approach to technology manifests in three significant streams of Digital Engagement – Digital Business, Digital Operations and Digital Systems & Technology – and our ultimate passion lies in transforming the Future of Work, through helping our customers rethink, reinvent and rewire their organizations and digital imperatives.
What’s the deal?
An 18-month Graduate program designed for aspiring, capable and qualified individuals, and delivered by a dedicated team committed to developing the Leaders of Tomorrow. A veritable opportunity suited to those looking for more than just to enter the digital workforce of tomorrow.
What’s in it for me?
Based on your interests and capabilities and following prerequisite basic onboarding, you will be assigned to one of our businesses. This means that you can immediately build on your existing niche skills and develop business-specific ones for a career in Cognizant.
As you come on board, you will be in the company of other graduates assigned to different businesses, each with their own unique skills and abilities. Cognizant’s culture is highly collaborative, and the potential for working together on cross-functional or cross-business projects is very high.
Cognizant’s vision is to build an ecosystem powered by like-minded yet unique individuals gunning for career results and supporting one another in their own personal development and networking. You will personally experience the support of our leaders who are key to realizing this vision.
What is the selection process like?
Our selection process commences in four stages:
- Profiles submitted to us via our Online Portal will be screened
- Suitable candidates will be invited to attend a Video Interview, which would be used as an additional evaluation tool to assess candidates.
- Candidates are also required to complete an Aptitude Test for some roles. This helps us get to know our candidates better and more deeply than what the CV can tell us!
- HR will contact promising candidates for a HR Phone Interview
- Successful candidates will get to meet the hiring team. Depending on the line of business, Face-to-Face Interviews may take up to 2-3 rounds.
How do I sign up?
Simply log on to https://careers.cognizant.com/studentandinterns/global/en/ to create an online profile. Suitable candidates will be contacted directly via phone or email to proceed to the next step.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2019, 3:59 pm