Be a data-driven business leader of the future
Our Business Analytics Graduate Immersion Programme (BAGIP) is a cutting-edge training programme in business analytics for candidates with a passion for data and who enjoy using analytics to solve business problems.
As a Business Analytics Graduate with Asia’s best bank, you will embark on an accelerated 12-month programme that focuses on core analytical skills essential to business growth. This includes technical and business analytics training, ranging from Python and SAS programming, big data computation, machine learning and statistical analysis, to using state-of-the-art data science techniques to meet industry challenges.
You will be trained on-the-job and mentored by some of our bank’s most experienced data scientists and analysts. You will be given the opportunity to be part of big-data team projects and will pick up data extraction, reporting and business advisory skills.
In 2019, the programme starts in July/August.
Rigorous and impactful, your training will look like this:
- One-month comprehensive technical training on data analytics and personal effectiveness.
- Manage product analytics projects under the direct supervision of product experts at DBS.
- You will get a chance to gain a deeper understanding of banking products, monitor their success, and work on databases and marketing campaigns of these products.
- Use data to solve business problems, analyse trends and changing business needs, provide solutions and recommend alternatives.
- Work on advanced data analytics projects and use data science techniques to solve business & marketing problems.
- Take part in big-data projects, such as social media analytics, sentiment analytics on customer interaction, and geo-location analytics.
We want curious problem-solvers like you who:
- Have a good honours bachelor’s degree or better from a reputable university, majoring in computer science or IT or other fields related to data analysis
- Are a new graduate with less than three years of work experience
- Possess a strong interest in data analysis and passion for solving business problems
- Are able to work with large volumes of data and numbers
- Are a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer
You can expect a competitive salary, a benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. Find out more here.
Ready to apply? Take the next step.
- It will take about 10-12 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
- You will need to register/ log in to apply for the role.
Shortlisted candidates at various stages will go through:
- Stage 1 - Complete 2 online personality and cognitive assessments (by The Predictive Index®): August 2018 to October 2018.
- Stage 2 - Progress to video interview: August 2018 to October 2018.
- Stage 3 - Attend panel interview with HR and Senior Management: October 2018.
- Stage 4 - Successful candidate will receive an offer to join the 2019 Business Analytics Graduate Immersion Programme (BAGIP) Singapore: November 2018.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2018, 3:59 pm