Be an operations leader of the future
The DBS Graduate Associate Programme in Operations (Singapore) is a two-year specialised development programme that will give candidates a head start in the banking industry. Operations Graduate Associates are essential to our Operations Group, which manages the timely and accurate fulfillment of products and services to meet the needs of retail customers, corporate clients, financial market requirements and our regulatory partners.
As an Operations Graduate Associate with Asia’s best bank, you will begin your two-year programme with an invaluable one-month induction, picking up broad-based banking and skills training with your cohort associates. Thereafter, you will benefit from three 7-month stints in our operations units. You will be exposed to different products and projects, building a solid foundation of experience and knowledge in your respective operations areas.
Together with mentorship and networking opportunities with our senior management, the programme will harness your potential and fast track your career in operational excellence.
In 2019, the programme starts in July/August.
We want adaptable, results-driven individuals like you who:
- Have a degree or master’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institution, and less than two years’ work experience
- Have experience in leadership roles, with a proven track record of handling challenging projects
- Are creative, decisive and resilient, and have a digital mindset
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
You can expect a competitive salary, a benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. Find out more here.
Ready to apply? Take the next step:
- It will take about 10-12 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
- You will need to register/ log in to apply for the role. Application period is from November 2018 to January 2019.
Shortlisted candidates at various stages will go through -
- Stage 1 - Complete 2 online personality and cognitive assessments (by The Predictive Index®): December 2018 to January 2019
- Stage 2 - Progress to Video Interview: December 2018 to January 2019.
- Stage 3 - Attend panel interviews with HR and Senior Management: February 2019 to March 2019.
- Stage 4 - Successful candidate will receive an offer from March 2019 to April 2019 to join the 2019 Graduate Associate Programme in Operations (Singapore)
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 3:59 pm