Help us nurture Singapore’s growing businesses
The DBS Graduate Associate – Small Medium Enterprise (SME) Banking Programme is a specialised development programme that provides the perfect launch pad if you are keen on forging a successful career in SME banking. This 12-month programme for degree holders comprises classroom training in core credit and financial knowledge, front-to-back job rotations across different business areas, as well as on-the-job training as an SME Relationship Manager.
Being an SME Banking Graduate Associate with World’s best bank for SMEs, you will be equipped with all the requisite skills of a SME banker. Through accelerated professional development and networking opportunities, as well as personalised mentorship opportunities, you will be well on your way to helping SMEs grow their businesses in the World’s best bank!
In 2019, the programme starts in July/August.
We want determined self-starters like you who:
- Have a degree from a reputable university with good academic results
- Have less than two years of working experience, preferably in sales or any service-oriented industry
- Possess strong leadership qualities and resilience, as shown in your participation in extracurricular activities or entrepreneurial initiatives
- Are adaptable, show initiative and able to work well in a team
What we offer:
You can expect a competitive salary, a benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. Find out more here.
Ready to apply? Take the next step:
- It will take about 10-12 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
- You will need to register/ log in to apply for the role. Application period is from October 2018 to January 2019.
Shortlisted candidates at various stages will go through:
- Stage 1 - Complete 2 online personality and cognitive assessments (by The Predictive Index®): November 2018 to January 2019.
- Stage 2 - Progress to Video Interview: November 2018 to January 2019.
- Stage 3 - Be invited for an 8 hours Assessment Centre: February 2019
- Stage 4 - Attend panel interviews with HR and Senior Management: February 2019.
- Stage 5 - Successful candidate will receive an offer to join the 2019 Graduate Associate Programme - Small Medium Enterprises (SME) Banking Singapore: February 2019 to March 2019.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Information Technology,...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2018, 3:59 pm