Help us shape fintech innovations and ensure operational excellence
Group Technology & Operations (T&O) enables and empowers our bank with an efficient, nimble and scalable infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, operating models, technology and people. T&O also manages the majority of the bank’s operational processes and inspires to delight our business partners through multiple banking delivery channels.
Ride the fintech and digital banking wave with the Skill Enhancement Education & Development Programme
Take part in Skill Enhancement Education & Development (SEED) Programme at Asia’s best digital bank. The SEED programme is designed to groom budding technologists, like you, with the right skills to kick-start your career. Over a 12-month period, you will embark on a holistic programme that explores the fundamentals of the financial industry and develops your professional and functional skills, essential to helping you become a technical specialist.
You will be trained on the job to learn relevant skills and know-how, and take on key roles in core teams that power our digital transformation journey. You will also be mentored by experienced industry professionals and network with like-minded technologists.
Catapult your career and live your potential with DBS SEED!
In 2019, the programme starts in July/August.
We want aspiring tech-innovators like you who:
- Are graduates with a strong passion for technology and have less than three years of work experience, or are new graduates with less than three years of work experience
- Studied one of these disciplines: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or Info-Communications
- Are self-motivated team players who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Are adaptable, creative, decisive and resilient, and demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
What roles do we offer?
- Trainee Development Engineer: You will be part of a team that is responsible for the end to end development of a key banking system.
- Trainee DevOps Engineer: You will be part of a team that is responsible for the running of a key banking system.
- Trainee Information Security Engineer: You will be part of the team running the Security Operations Center, who is responsible for ensuring that the data and systems of the bank are secure at all times.
What we offer
You can expect a competitive salary, a benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. Find out more here.
Ready to apply? Take the next step.
- It will take about 10-12 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
- You will need to register/ log in to apply for the role. Application period closes in March 2019.
The application and selection process will be as follows, shortlisted candidates at various stages will go through
- Stage 1 - Complete the HackerTrail online coding challenge here: September 2018 to February 2019.
- Stage 2 - Complete 2 online cognitive assessments (by The Predictive Index®): September 2018 to February 2019.
- Stage 3 - Progress to video interview: September 2018 to February 2019.
- Stage 4 - Attend a 1-day assessment centre: November 2018 or February 2019.
- Stage 5 - Attend panel interview with HR and Senior Management: November 2018 or February 2019.
- Stage 6 - Successful candidate will receive an offer to join the 2019 Skill Enhancement Education & Development (SEED) Programme: December 2018 to January 2019 or March 2019 to April 2019.
Have you done your SEED HackerTrail Online Assessment yet? If not, click here.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2019, 3:59 pm