Deutsche Bank provides commercial and investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking and asset and wealth management products and services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals. We are Germany’s leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.
About your programme
Our programme is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to immediately add value and contribute to meeting the needs of our world-class clients. You’ll join your global classmates across all business areas for orientation where you’ll hear from executive board members directly regarding the future of the bank. Following this, best-in-class product trainers will give you an unrivalled introduction to our business and the industry. You’ll build a broad knowledge base and hone your skills through immersive classroom and online modules that are built around you.
About Corporate Finance
As one segment of the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB), our Corporate Finance business provides the full range of products and services of a leading global investment bank. Our clients include large-cap and mid-cap corporates, financial institutions, governments, government agencies and financial sponsors.
Our relationships are enhanced by industry sector, country and regional expertise, closely aligned to high-quality client solutions: both buyside and sellside Mergers & Acquisitions and restructuring advisory - and capital raising services. We are able to advise on innovative cross-border and regional transactions in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the development of new ideas for helping our customers achieve their financial goals. The projects you work on will require your analytical skills and the ability to solve problems. The specific tasks that you deal with will depend on your role within the team. Tasks may include evaluating companies, developing models for Capital markets and M&A transactions, preparing industry analyses for pitches, or getting involved in the execution of live deals. You will be trained by the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to specialise later.
Areas in which you could work:
- Industry Groups
- Product Groups
We are looking for bright minds with excellent academic records and some practical work experience to create a positive impact for our customers. We hire for attitude and skillset and are open to applications from a variety of backgrounds and degrees.
- Are you passionate about finance and have an affinity for numbers?
- Do you have an interest in business, economics, financial mathematics or engineering, either as part of your degree or extra-curricular activities?
- Are you either currently in school for an undergraduate degree or have you completed a degree course in the last two years?
- Have you worked abroad or had experience dealing with clients and colleagues on a global level?
- Do you have experience in the banking industry or have you participated in activities, that showcase your passion towards business or finance?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills?
Then we look forward to meeting you!
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
- Closing Date:25th Oct 2018, 3:59 pm