Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About your Graduate Programme
From the day you join Deutsche Bank, you’ll be working as part of a global team that is transforming the world of banking. Our development programme offers extensive training, exposure to stimulating projects, and the opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills you need to provide innovative products and services to our clients. You’ll work alongside some of the industry’s top minds and build a valuable network that will support you as you progress in your career. You’ll be given various opportunities to not only have your opinions heard, but also get to make an impact at our company and for our clients. If you have the drive to succeed in the fast-paced financial services industry, Deutsche Bank is an exciting, supportive place for you to begin your career.
About Fixed Income and Currencies Sales & Trading
Fixed Income & Currencies builds long-term sustainable relationships with key corporate and institutional clients, combining market-leading trading and structuring with a world-class sales force, to provide clients with access to flow and customised financial solutions across a wide range of cash and derivative products, markets, and regions. Areas of focus within Fixed Income & Currencies are Foreign Exchange, Rates, Credit and Emerging Markets.
Your first seven weeks or so will be made up of the orientation program, technical financial training and regulatory exams training. You’ll then experience up to four rotations over the next three months or more within your business area.
Your day-to-day tasks will vary depending on your role and the desk you’re working on. In FIC you might be pricing products for traders, preparing financial data analysis, examining market trends or assisting in the origination, structuring and execution of transactions. You will learn from the best, evolve professionally as
well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to specialise later. Whichever path you take, by the end of your programme you’ll have the skills and experience to launch a long-term career with us as a salesperson, trader or structurer. Areas in which you could work:
- Fixed Income & Currencies (trading & structuring)
- Institutional & Treasury Coverage (Sales)
- Quantitative Strategy
What we look for
We recruit highly intelligent graduates who are ambitious and adaptable. They have degrees in many different disciplines. Even though good levels of numeracy are important for some roles, you won’t necessarily need a formal mathematical or financial background. We have very comprehensive training programmes that will give you all the technical knowledge you’ll need to build a career with us. Above all, we’re looking for entrepreneurial people who thrive best in a diverse culture where innovation and agile thinking abound.
We are looking for bright minds with excellent academic records and some practical work experience to create a positive impact for our customers. We hire for attitude and skillset and are open to applications from a variety of backgrounds and degrees.
- Are you passionate about finance and sales?
- Are you a native speaker of any South East Asian language?
- Do you have experience in the banking industry or have you participated in activities that showcase your passion towards trading or sales?
- Do you have an academic focus on engineering, mathematics, physics, applied physics, chemistry, computer science, quantitative finance, computational finance, business, accounting, economics, finance, law, information systems, global business, management or any other comparable subject?
- Some programming experience in C++, Python, VBA and Java would be beneficial.
- Do you have the resilience and dedication required to keep up with the pace of life in this dynamic business?
- Can you demonstrate a client-centric approach?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills and the ability to build rapport with clients?
Then we look forward to meeting you!
If you are in your final year (graduating by July 2020), we invite you to apply below.
Sunday, 24 November 2019
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Retail, Intelligence, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering...
- Closing Date:24th Nov 2019, 3:50 pm