– At Deutsche Bank, we’re passionate about giving something back – whether that’s through volunteering, sponsoring the arts, financing local communitprojects or spearheading action on climate change.
– We believe that our responsibility extends beyond our core business. We therefore invest in the societies in which we operate encourage our people to actively support the projects we enable.
– We have many corporate citizenship programmes and every employee may take an additional day each year to volunteer for one of the bank’s programmes.
– We tackle key social challenges – we strengthen youth employability via our global Born to Be programme.
– Our support of the arts means as an employee you’ll also have access to some of the finest cultural institutions in the world.
– The bank offers a generous corporate matching gift programme for eligible charitable donations to further the causes that matter to you.
– Employees may take one day of paid leave per year to volunteer with a bank organised activity.