There are thousands of graduates in the market — Stand out from the crowd!
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of change.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology.
Here at FDM, we recruit, train and deploy talented individuals who are looking for a diverse and exciting career in technology. We welcome graduates from all degree backgrounds to apply for our award-winning Careers Program. FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including Standard Chartered Bank, DBS, RHB and ANZ.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Business Analyst & Project Support Officer.
As a Business Analyst you will work on a variety of projects or business change programmes in order to drive growth or deliver improvements for the organisation. Working across technical teams and the wider business, you will gather and refine the requirements from users and propose innovative business solutions.
You will also train to work as a Project Support Officer (PSO). As a Project Support Officer (PSO) you will play a pivotal role, supporting portfolio leads as well as programme and project managers, to ensure that projects are successful and business change is delivered effectively. Your duties may include project planning, risk assessments, preparing progress reports, monitoring project schedules and budgets and liaising with people across the business.
What will my time at FDM be like?
When you join the FDM training academy in Singapore, you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant training and qualifications needed to succeed in a career in tech. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year programme.
Our award-winning Careers Programme allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
What we are looking for:
- University degree (bachelor or higher)
- Eligibility to work in Singapore
- Exemplary communication skills and demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Ability to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme
What we offer you:
- Industry-recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready.
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 3:59 pm