Your career starts here.
Everybody tells you that technology is the world’s fastest growing industry, but what if you could really see for yourself? If you think a career in tech is just about coding, think again. Some of our consultants are currently working on exciting advancements in technology, including robotics, automation and more.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer. We’re passionate about kick-starting graduate careers in technology and support you every step of the way. When you become an FDMer, you’ll first be trained in our Singapore academy. Following training, you’ll gain two years of commercial experience. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained.
Over 3,000 FDM consultants are currently placed with our clients, working in a variety of roles including; Project Support Office, IT Service Management, Software Development, Business Intelligence and Business Analysis. We work with prestigious clients all around the world including; DBS, Standard Chartered, ANZ, RHB to name a few. Your opportunity to make an impact in the industry starts here.
We’re seeking candidates who are interested in becoming an IT Service Management Analyst / Project Support Officer.
As an IT Service Management Analyst your role will be key in keeping business systems running and continually investigating ways to improve performance and users experience. Your daily tasks will vary giving you a wealth of experience in application support, creating and managing infrastructures or migrating applications from physical data centres to the cloud, to mention a few.
As a Project Support Officer (PSO) you will play a pivotal role, supporting the project manager and the wider team to ensure that the project is a success. This is a very busy and varied role and your duties may include project planning, risk assessments, preparing progress reports, monitoring project schedules and budgets and liaising with key stakeholders. All projects are different and therefore the tasks of a PSO will vary so you must be resilient and adaptable to meet challenging demands.
5 reasons why FDM is for you:
- Commercially relevant training and development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel, and interview techniques alongside access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Excellent employee benefits, including the prestigious ‘Consultant of the Month award’ and the option to join FDM’s Buy As You Earn share scheme
- Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Opportunities in Singapore and beyond
- Tech talks, social and networking events
The ideal FDMer has:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious characteristics with a drive to succeed within tech
- A degree, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees considered
- Strong analytical skills
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced working environments
- An interest in working nationally to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
There’s no need to wait until September to apply, we have start dates all year round.
Culture and Diversity
At FDM, our culture is unique. From charity partnerships to networking events, we are proud to provide a range of opportunities for you to get involved in, broaden your network and help you build relationships. Not to mention our renowned diverse workforce - in 2018 we were awarded Diversity Employer of the Year and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including Women in Tech.
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career in technology. Make an application today and see where your career will take you!
Training start date: 15th April
Thinking of applying but want more information? Visit our website fdmgroup.com
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Closing Date:27th Apr 2019, 3:59 pm