As an FDM consultant, you could be working with our clients across a number of functions and departments in order to help them achieve their business objectives. You will receive full training at the FDM academy, as well as ongoing professional development and support, to ensure you are able to start making a difference from day one!
FDM Group is a FTSE 250 award-winning employer that recruits, trains and deploys talent globally. We are the leading IT graduate employer, working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations including RHB, Ernst & Young, BNP and Avaloq to name a few.
As a software developer you will be key to delivering technology solutions. This is an exciting role where you will collaborate with numerous stakeholders throughout the business while gathering requirements, analysing user needs and designing as well as developing software solutions.
The training will take place in the FDM Singapore academy, situated at our beautiful office on Beach Road. Once you have completed training, you will work with one or more of our clients in Singapore for a minimum of two years. After the two years, you can remain with FDM or you may have the opportunity to transition to an in house role at FDM or to carry on working with the client as a member of their permanent team.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
Essential experience and skills required:
- Eligible to work in Singapore
- Excellent communication skills in English and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the technology industry
- Educated to degree level
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Good decision making skills within fast-paced environments
- Be able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
How can I apply?
With the world at your fingertips, all you have to do is click apply now.
To find out more about our graduate opportunities, please visit https://www.fdmgroup.com/en-sg/sg-home/
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2018, 3:00 am