Technical Analyst Graduate Programme
The Technical Analysis industry is booming! Driven by the speed of business and the need for automation, FDM is seeking the next generation of specialists to join our Technical Analyst Graduate Programme.
Grab this opportunity to gain the skills and experience that fast-track an exciting, successful tech career with unlimited prospects - Apply now!
About this role
On the FDM Technical Analyst Graduate Programme, you will undergo industry recognised training before putting that into practice by working on projects with one of our industry leading clients. This programme will provide you with multiple future career opportunities ranging from IT Engineer and Automation Specialist, to more support-based roles such as Application Support.
As a Technical Analyst, you will have the opportunity to apply your skills to innovative projects and make a real impact in a variety of sectors. You will be responsible for investigating and developing solutions for applications. It could be robotic process automation, quality assurance and IT infrastructure delivery for global businesses.
What will my time at FDM be like
The 10-week industry specific training covers high-demand skills such as SQL, Unix; Excel/VBA, BA, Python, ITIL, Cloud and OS-Admin with the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout.
After successfully completing your training, you’ll step into an integral position with one or more of our industry-leading, multinational clients in Singapore.
What we offer you
- Training is provided by industry experts, covering both technical and professional skills to ensure you are job-ready
- Ongoing career support throughout your entire FDM journey, including professional development, mentoring, and social networking events with a community of peers
- A chance to launch a career in one of the most in-demand tech fields
- Educated to a university degree level (bachelor or higher), no STEM degree required
- Demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Ability to commit to completing our full 2.5-year graduate programme
- Eligible to work in Singapore
Our people are our passion and that is why we make your training and career growth our priority. We are a global professional services provider focusing on IT and one of the Singapore's leading graduate employers, recruiting the brightest talent to become the innovators of tomorrow. With centres across Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific, and nearly 5000 consultants currently placed on client site around the world, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
Diversity and Inclusion
FDM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Data...
- Work rights:Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2023, 3:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.