FDM is proud to be leading by example in our efforts to create a more gender-balanced workforce. We are committed to supporting and encouraging women to pursue a career in IT and by doing so have seen a consistent rise in women joining our company.
- 40% of FDM’s APAC workforce is female.
- The annual FDM everywoman in Technology Awards recognise, reward and celebrate the achievements of extraordinary women.
- FDM has signed the United Nations Women’s Empowerment Principles (UNWEP).
- Our Getting Back to Business Programme is designed to help those who have had a career break, typically women, return to work.
- FDM won ‘Employer of the Year’ at the Information Age Women in IT Awards 2018 and ‘Company of the Year’ at the TechWomen50 Awards.
- FDM’s CEO Rod Flavell included on the 2018 Agents of Change Power List produced by Management Today, highlighting the top 30 men pushing for gender parity in the workplace.