At Firmenich people are at the heart of the company, we are committed to equal employment opportunities and value diversity in the workplace.
The purpose of this intern is to support Flavorists in creation of new ingredients and new technologies.
What You Will Do
- Update a database that can be used to organize the available stock of raw materials available (~2000 items) to the flavor creation laboratory.
- Order raw materials through SAP.
- Update physical raw materials sample according to database.
- Daily raw materials tasting preparation.
- Participate in tasting sessions with Flavorist to understand the dynamics of flavor application.
At the end of the internship, the intern will:
- Gain ample opportunity in learning about flavor business, its products, technologies and history.
- Be comfortable with interaction with stakeholders in other departments (e.g. analytical, application, marketing, quality assurance, sensory evaluation & sales).
Required Skills and Abilities
Study science related course.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm