Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
This role will be based in Singapore and will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager.
What You Will Do
- Manage the daily execution of PandaNow’s supply chain operations.
- Carry out demand planning, coordinate the flow of goods, and ensure all stock activities are executed in a timely manner.
- Assist with project management, including projects related but not limited to cost reduction initiatives and supply base optimization.
- Manipulate and analyze. data using various tools, identify gaps in the process, and provide substantiated recommendations for improvement in internal and external processes.
- Build a robust governance and a smooth operation network through our supply chain system.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management/Project Management or related studies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Planning processes (PO/SO).
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain, Project Management
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm