2023 H2 Term-Time Internship -Grab Support- Computer Science -Aug-Dec
Get to know the team:
The Grab Support team works closely with in-country business units, product teams and regional teams across a wide range of business verticals (transport, food, deliveries, GrabPay etc.). We aim to promote ease to our driver partners, merchant partners and passengers focusing on quality and satisfaction.
The Grab Support team is at the forefront of driving one of our core values ‘Outserve Our Customers’ and provides customer support and solutions to in-country business units and a wide range of verticals, from detangling complicated use cases to delighting our customers.
We aim to promote ease to our driver partners and passengers while focusing on quality and customer satisfaction to the max.
Get to know the role:
You can now apply for our Grab Support Internship, running from Aug to Dec 2023.
Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward together.
Interns in Grab Support have the opportunity to perform their internships in different team, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Service Excellence Optimization.
- Business Analyst.
- Workforce and Financial Management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Only for candidates who are available full-time from Aug to Dec 2023.
- Undergraduate OR Postgraduate in Business, Social Sciences, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other relevant courses.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- The Content internship roles require you to have a passion and flair for writing.
- Attentive to details.
- Flair for numbers, strong analytical skills and structured process thinking is a plus.
- Great attitude towards working and learning.
- Knowledge of databases foundation and data tools preferred is advantageous.
We require our interns in Singapore to be covered under the Employment Act (EA) and Work Injury Compensation (WICA) act.
As such, our internship opportunities are limited to students of any nationality studying in Singapore, and Singaporean/PR studying in any location.
Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility.
These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Grab is the leading super App platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers.
Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Information Systems
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.