2023 H2 Term-Time Internship - Public Relations - Jul-Dec
Get to know the team:
Grab's Public Relations (PR) team is responsible for managing Grab's reputation through media relations and other communications channels.
Being the gatekeepers of Grab's brand, the team proactively engages with business stakeholders to formulate communications strategies which support the rollout of business decisions which may affect Grab's customers, driver & delivery partners, merchants and other stakeholders.
The team digs deeper, beyond consumer reports and research, and works closely with data teams to identify the right "data proof points" to build a credible and impactful brand story.
Get to know the role:
You can now apply for our Public Relations Internship, running from Jul to Dec 2023.
Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving Southeast Asia forward together.
Interns in Public Relations have the opportunity to perform their internships in different team, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Content Producer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Only for candidates who are available full-time from Jul to Dec 2023.
- You should be a full-time student majoring in Communications or related fields seeking a matriculated internship.
- You should be enrolled in a Singapore university, Singaporean/ Singapore PR studying abroad.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail with good organization skills.
- Good research skills - able to compile relevant information, provide strategic analysis, present and initiate ideas.
- Have a flair for creative campaign ideation, copywriting and design and development of executive presentations.
- Familiar with photo and video editing tools and social apps. Previous experience in creative content production would be a plus.
- Prior internship experience at a public relations agency or an organization’s corporate communications department would be a plus.
We require our interns in Singapore to be covered under the Employment Act (EA) and Work Injury Compensation (WICA) act.
As such, our internship opportunities are limited to students of any nationality studying in Singapore, and Singaporean/PR studying in any location.
Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility.
These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Grab is the leading super App platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers.
Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.