2023 Summer Internship -Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing- May-Aug
Get to know the team:
Grab’s Employer Branding & Marketing (EBM) team sits under the People Strategy (PS) organization under the People Operations (Pops) vertical.
The EBM team is responsible for ensuring Grab remains the employer of choice amidst a competitive workforce, while proactively generating quality leads as well as talent marketing materials to empower our Talent Acquisition Partners.
The EBM team is a small but mighty team that strives to contribute to the business through various pushes: whether it’s from empowering our recruiters with the right assets for hiring or ensuring all digital shopfronts of our brand are consistently refreshed and up to date, our work is highly dynamic and definitely one for your resume.
Think of us as an in-house branding and digital marketing agency for our business stakeholders. Work is very dynamic and fast-paced and as such, we need folks with a can-do attitude and a spirit of relentless determination to be on board with us.
Beyond the Pops vertical, the EBM team commonly collaborates with other aspects of the business (such as Public Affairs and a multitude of business units) to ensure the humanization of the brand, and to always keep the narrative of Grab being an employer of choice consistent.
Get to Know the Role:
Your work at Grab will have a direct impact on many of our project outputs. You will also get many opportunities to interact with different stakeholders of the organization and hear personally from them about the successes and improvements needed thus far.
While this role may not be for the faint-hearted, the work that you embark on will be one for the books!
Calling aspiring creatives and marketing powerhouses/Art Directors-to-be!
We’re on the hunt for a creative generalist that can empower the team through your keen eye in knowing what works and what doesn’t.
The ideal intern-to-be should possess an impressive portfolio of creative works and possess a deep grasp of Illustrator and Photoshop.
If you’re ready to join the crazy band of marketing misfits, apply for Grab’s Employer Branding team today.
Internship Commitment: May 2023 - Aug 2023.
What You Will Do
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- The individual should be proficient and skilled in producing engaging, clear content for different advertising channels such as websites and social channels, within short timeframes.
How can you contribute?
Are you a creative storyteller full of innovative ideas? Are you excited about building our brand as the #1 employer of choice?
We're looking to hire an Employer Brand and recruitment marketing intern, supporting a wide range of business groups to engage and excite potential candidates and employees.
- Work on employer branding projects ranging from content creation, and video editing to execution of social media campaigns.
- Work closely with the Regional Talent Acquisition team to improve candidate engagement.
- Identify the tactics and platforms to effectively reach potential candidates.
- Create monthly reports on key marketing metrics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicants with Creative photography and videography skills.
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, InDesign)
- Creative and innovative.
- (Mandatory) Undergraduate in Communications, Marketing, Design, or other relevant courses.
- (Mandatory) Intermediate proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other relevant design programs.
- Nice-to-have understanding of Employer Branding & Recruitment Marketing.
- Basic proficiency in Adobe’s video editing programs a plus (Premiere, After Effects)
- A can-do attitude with a tenacious spirit.
- An excellent candidate would be someone who can see the big picture of how a good employer brand looks, plan out the strategies of how we can get there, and operationalize the ideals to build this vision. They should also be able to put strategy into action and provide means of execution through a defined process.
- Embody the notion of “work hard play hard” - that’ll pass the vibe check.
- Passion to build people network.
- Strong project management.
- Assist with creative brief interpretation.
- Innovate with the latest digital platforms.
- Assist development of the brand concept.
- Keep up to date with popular culture and trends.
- Vet final artwork copy for typos, grammatical errors, appropriate line breaks & punctuation.
- Ideate and write copy for digital videos and social media assets.
- Create compelling copy-based content.
- Construct well-structured and convincing presentations both internally and externally whenever required.
Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility.
These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.