At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs - Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
The Analytics team in Grab supports every product, function and business in Grab, helping to create great products that our customers love. We support businesses with insights and recommendations to identify gaps and improve our customer proposition. We also build data products and provide the platform and infrastructure that holds up the data needs for the entire organization.
Get to Know the Role:
This role supports the Analytics team to streamline processes, improve existing workstreams and identify and eliminate inefficiencies. This is a key function which is aiming to bring about a data-driven decision-making culture at Grab, help with data product rollouts, and establish best practices to enhance collaboration and synergies.
What You Will Do
Some of the activities that you may be involved with will need you:
- To assist with understanding of Analytics key challenges and root cause analysis.
- To assist with creating and maintaining status updates of various workstreams.
- To organize and assist in running communication sessions for various workstreams.
- To help set up learning sessions, collate materials for documents and training sessions.
- To liaise with different stakeholders in the wider Grab organization to understand their data needs and challenges.
- To help set up structure for organizing our dashboards.
- To assist with documentation and help out various teams with managing their instrumentation needs.
- Develop an understanding of Analytics vision, priorities and challenges.
- Develop hands-on understanding of how we use data and analytics to build Grab’s super app ecosystem.
- Design thinking skills.
- Project and program management skills.
- Stakeholder management.
- Communication skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or Masters in Business, Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science or other relevant Science, Technology, Engineering course.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Gsuite.
- Basic understanding of data analytics tools and techniques.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Available during 2H 2022 (min 4 months).
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm