Programme Management Associate - Project Management
Interested in a unique opportunity to help manage the career transition for employees?
Then this is the role for you!
Quality Road will be exiting the supply chain end 2024. This presents a rare opportunity for you to be involved in the planning, development and execution of various capability building activities to power up the employees for their next career phase, be it internal redeployment, external opportunities or retirement.
You will be working closely with various key stakeholders across Singapore GSK sites to tailor programmes suitable for each group of employees. Through effective communications means, you will be creating the communications strategy and media for employees to be engaged throughout the journey.
Being a part of the site exit team, you will also get the opportunity to assist and learn how various functions plan and work towards decommissioning. This provides you with a very good foundation for the pharmaceutical manufacturing business.
What You Will Do
- Develop and implement capability building framework and roadmap for exit employees for transition into their next career phase.
- Design and implement site exit communications strategy with change management principles to ensure business transparency and projects updates communications.
- Engage employees through organization and management of site activities, engagement and teambuilding events to ensure alignment with Quality Road vision strategy of Purpose with Passion, PowerUp for future and Pride in our legacy.
- Lead, develop and implement culture programmes in alignment with new GSK culture to ensure high staff morale and staff continues to be motivated, energized, and engaged.
- Liaison and management of external service providers engaged to support communications and capability building programmes.
- Support programme lead / manager in coordination and engagement of the various workstreams (HR, Productions, Quality, Engineering, Logistics, Finance, EHS, IT) teams to ensure completion of key deliverables for site exit.
- Development of new and timely internal (and as required external) communications and event materials including videos, slide packs, to support Quality Road site exit vision.
- Monitor effectiveness of internal (and/or external) communications activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good Degree in related studies.
- 1-3 years relevant experience in Communications/Events Management/Project Management.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Good knowledge or interest in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Excellent knowledge of communications channels, publication and short video production & editing process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to be able to relate to all levels of staff.
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate ideas.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent coordination and management skills.
- Understanding of working with internal and external stakeholders and service providers.
- Able to take initiative and display resourcefulness at work.
- Leadership skills to facilitate and drive discussions to fruition.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Good computer knowledge in MS Office.
This role will be a contractual role ending in 2024. There will be opportunities for movement across GSK sites.
Start a career with purpose:
At GSK, we unite science, technology, and talent to get ahead of disease together. Our goal is to improve the lives of billions across the world. By bringing together outstanding people in an inclusive environment, we can make an impact on a global scale.
Uniting science, talent, and technology to get ahead of disease together - GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive.
Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive.
We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing.
So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Project Management
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2023, 11:50 am
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.