Intern - Trade Marketing
Site Name: Singapore - Rochester Park
Posted Date: Aug 4 2022
Hiring Manager: eCommerce Key Account
Period of Internship Required: Jan 2023 –June 2023 (preferably starting on 15th Dec 2022)
Preferred School/Course of Intern: Business Students with Marketing background
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
We are looking for interns to support the Haleon business area to drive the Digital Commerce efforts of our products here in Singapore. The intern will be partnering with internal stakeholders such as eCommerce, Trade Marketing, Brand, Supply Chain teams and external partners like agencies, e-distributor, platforms ( Lazada, Shopee, Qoo10, RedMart, Amazon, Food Panda etc) to drive the prospecting and re-marketing of our brands and products.
You will be required to support and assist eCommerce Key Account Manager in the activities in relation to a strategic online pureplay/marketplace portfolio:
- Work with e-distributor and agencies to manage Haleon Online Shops and product listings
- Work with Brand, Trade Marketing and e-Distributor to plan, conceptualise and execute digital campaigns and promotions based on the eCommerce and Marketing Calendars.
- Work with e-distributor and agencies to manage and track spend across offsite and onsite channels
- Work with Brand and agencies to plan, conceptualise, and execute performance marketing initiatives such as Facebook Collaborative Ads, Google Ads, Search etc
Launch and New Product activation
- Partner with agencies and internal stakeholders / teams to activate new launch products or campaigns
- Distribution, Availability, Assortment, Product and Price Mix strategy
- Online exclusive launches partnership with the Brand and Platforms
- Data collection and presentation based on available Digital Commerce metrics such as Conversion Rate % (CR %), Gross Merchandise Value (GMV), Average Basket Size (ABS), Click Through Rate (CTR %), Page views, Visitors etc.
- Develop and improve effective system to track eCommerce KPIs, Return on Ad Spend (ROAS), and Gross-to-Net ratio (G2N)
- Post-promotion analysis and insights generation
- Work with Ascential team and Fly Wheel on acceleration of Digital Commerce in Singapore market
- Brand and Product Tool Kit Localisation and Adaptation
- Partnering with eCommerce and brand team to build and drive online sales capabilities and execution focusing on FCP (Findability, Conversion and Performance) framework especially online sales fundamentals in all online platforms with regular store checks via mobile app or desktop.
- A+ Content development
- Optimised Product Title and Description
- Optimised Hero Images
- Search and Media
You will be able to:
- Understand what eCommerce in the fast-moving consumer health area is like and experience the day-to-day operations in marketing and running of the business.
- Materializing implementation of business strategies on paper into a real competitive market by being part of content and communications development in materials and activities.
- Develop business acumen skill sets through understanding the strategies applied in a competitive environment.
- Stakeholder Management - Opportunity to work with stakeholders across the organization including sales, marketing and medical, and also external stakeholders such as vendors etc.
- Business management Skills – Gain understanding on how to market a product in an ethical environment.
- Project Management Skills – Coordination and facilitation of different crucial elements of a business plan execution.
- Discover individual’s strengths, interest and suitability for the commercial arena
We are looking for students who have these business skills & competencies:
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Positive attitude with a keen interest to learn.
- Ethically grounded due to the nature of information that you will be in contact with.
- Able to work both individually and as a team player.
- Deadline-driven, flexible with self-reliance to work in an empowered environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, think and work independently, problem-solve, work in teams, and focus on delivering assigned work.
Prior to shortlisting, we will be dropping you a call to ask for your personal information and why you want to work for us. We recommend you apply as soon as possible, as we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2023, 3:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.