We believe our employees are our greatest assets. In an effort to continuously develop human capital, HL Bank offers an inclusive work environment for employees to develop their full potential and give back to the communities where we operate.
Working with us gives you the opportunity to do things that make a real difference in people’s lives. If you are looking to excel and make that difference, take a closer look at us - Be a part of the Hong Leong family.
Experience a rewarding and fulfilling career while developing your full potential within an inclusive environment at Hong Leong Bank.
Duration of Traineeship/Attachment - 6 months.
What You Will Do
Provide customer service to our customers while attending to their banking needs.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers while attending to their banking needs.
- Perform day-to-day over-the-counter activities such as cash management, remittance, account setup or closure, etc.
- Perform documentation checks for the client onboarding and setup.
- Perform daily reconciliation of the branch.
- Attend to clients' queries and managing feedback.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A self-starter with results-oriented mindset, takes ownership and initiative and possess the perseverance and resourcefulness to work through obstacles.
- Meticulous, with an eye for detail.
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Independent and self-motivated team player.
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role under SGUnited Traineeship:
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non-mature).
Graduates interested in this position should possess at least a Degree Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Operations
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm