When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Life At Intel
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
World class perks and benefits
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What You Will Do
- Design and prototype software for IoT and edge computing, such as AI/ML analytic, containerization and orchestration.
- Development of real-world deep learning applications using state-of-the-art models and AI frameworks and hardware.
- Implementing advanced automation systems using ansible and Apache airflow for AI/ML validation, debugging and CI/CD pipeline.
- Perform system performance profiling and latency measurements, with various types of workloads such as compute, GPU, AI, etc.
- Assist senior development engineer to carry out software project execution activities.
What you will learn:
- Opportunity to participate in a full software development life cycle, from path-finding, prototyping, planning, to coding and testing.
- Acquire C/C++ programming acumen and software best-practices from industry professionals.
- Gain insights into AI/ML applications and frameworks.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment of an established multinational organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Computer Engineering, Electronic/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Applicants should have excellent analytical and computing skills.
- Proficient in at least one of the following languages: C/C++, python or GO.
- Knowledge of AI/ML applications, models. Computer vision pipeline.
- Knowledge of Data Parallel C++, Cuda, OpenCL is a plus.
Inside this Business Group
The Internet of Things Group (IOTG) consists of ~4700 dedicated employees across 25 locations across the world. IOTG drives significant growth in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, capitalizing on the inflection and creation of edge computing, leveraging smart, connected devices and artificial intelligence (AI) to enable partners to transform their businesses. IOTG's vision is to lead the industry and enterprises to enhance the way we live and work by making it easier to create exciting, new IoT/edge solutions. IOTG's strategy includes creating unique differentiated silicon to consolidate workloads at the Edge, investing in video and AI inference as the killer app for the Edge, creating new developer tools and ecosystems, and establishing a dedicated vertical consultative sales team to add value to our partners across many verticals.
Work Model for this Role
This role will require an on-site presence.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:17th May 2022, 6:00 pm