Jardine Executive Trainee Scheme (JETS) has been designed to grow future business leaders and tailored to meet specific business needs and geographies with the aim of helping JETS to grow their career and to set them up for a long-term career success in the Group.
At Jardines, we are looking to recruit next generation business leaders which will commence in September 2018. Graduates join as a management trainee will span a 3-year period and begin in Hong Kong in order to meet specific business needs and geographies. In your first year assignment, you will be attached to a business unit. You can expect to gain broad experience and exposure across 6 functions with 2 industries rotation such as in finance, operations, sales, marketing, supply chain, business development, human resources, IT etc.
Apart from career opportunities and chances for advancement in Asia, you will also receive extensive development and support that is tailored to build your general management capabilities. You will undergo a development programme that comprises a series of leadership development, commercial training, mentoring, leadership coaching, as well as a sponsorship to complete CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) and more professional qualifications.
What We’re Looking For
- Ambitious with leadership potential and a strong desire to develop a career in Asia.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with good commercial acumen
- Strong affiliation with Asia, culturally sensitive and adaptable to change
- A good degree in any subject
- Well-rounded experience involved in leadership positions, projects management, business case competitions, community services, and internship programmes
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Apr 2018, 3:59 pm