About the Team
The Derivative Risk Solutions (DRSAP) sales team focuses on FX and Interest Rate hedging solutions for our international corporate customer base.
The DRSAP team works closely with other relevant business partners in Corporate Banking, Trading, Research and Debt Capital Markets to achieve synergistic results for our clients. We focus on servicing our clients across both primary and secondary markets, including structured products.
The DRSAP graduate will play a key role in directly supporting senior DRSAP team members. You will need to be a team player with strong analytical and interpersonal skills, and a self-starter with the ability to work under pressure to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Participate in the expansion of FX and derivatives business with corporate clients in Southeast Asia / Oceania region
- Contribute to the sales process and risk managementfor corporate clients (both local, as well as international MNCs) locally and regionally.
- Integrate into a corporate sales environment and assist with overall process improvements.
- Respond to any ad hoc requirements on the business as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or interest in Finance/Banking
- Strong skills in Microsoft applications
- Team Player – support the immediate team with positive contributions, pre-empt issues
- Working relationship with stakeholders - confident to deal with different teams, ability to prepare in advance.
- Ability to working independently and collaboratively and thrive in fast-paced and deadline-driven
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Investment...
- Work rights:Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2022, 3:59 pm