About the Team
The Mizuho Securities Debt Capital Markets is a global business with team members based across the world’s financial capitals to offer our clients real time advice and relevant insights on market trends and fund-raising opportunities across the global bond markets.
The DCM Intern will play a key role in directly supporting senior DCM team members in bond marketing and deal execution to sovereigns, financial institutions and corporates (with focus on South and South-East Asia). You will need to be a team player with strong analytical and interpersonal skills, and a self-starter with the ability to work under pressure to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Evaluating issuer credit profiles
- Updating global economic news and its impact on markets
- Creating client pitchbooks
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Maintaining information databases
Skills and Qualifications
- Second year university educated student or above
- Investment banking experience preferred
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Investment...
- Work rights:Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2022, 3:59 pm