Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers.
Joining us at an early career stage in our fast-paced and ever-changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
To support AMEA Logistics Operations team in Singapore to improve International and Domestic Transportation efficiency across markets in the AMEA region.
What You Will Do
Monitor and improve international and domestic transport efficiency.
Improve Ocean Freight Container Utilization:
- Develop scorecards for key performance metrics including utilization, routing efficiency.
- Utilize modeling tools to determine optimal container loading patterns for different product portfolios.
- Facilitate container utilization reviews and document root cause and resolution.
Monitor Routing Efficiency and Drive Improvement in Target Markets:
- Collect data and analyze routing efficiency performance in target markets.
- Interpret transport modeling results and develop reports to support routing – recommendations.
Required Skills and Abilities
Understanding of supply chain concepts including logistics efficiency, supply planning, demand management (preferred)
Education / Certifications:
Pursuing a degree in Data Science / Supply Chain Management or Engineering.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills, excel (data modeling tools) and PowerPoint (deck-writing).
- Ability communication well and be agile.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering, Logistics...
- Closing Date:29th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm