Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever-changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more.
You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone - you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
What You Will Do
- Process mapping of the entire operations from raw material handling to finished goods.
- Detailed technical breakdown of each step in the manufacturing process with the transformation step and key parameters.
- Establishing the throughput of each production unit and suggesting debottlenecking avenues to increase capacity.
- Monitor process performance indices on qualified processes and establish good controls to maintain process performance.
- Suggest improvements in the layout and work processes to further optimize throughput and ergonomics.
- Establish work procedures, corrective actions and preventions for common troubleshooting procedures.
- Assist the manufacturing team in developing, sustenance and improvement of process capability indices to exceed/meet operations goals.
- Apply Lean and six sigma methodologies to improve productivity of the operation team including skill mapping, and autonomous maintenance programs.
- Drive a suitable engineering project identified along with the manufacturing team on productivity, cost or sustainability.
- Acquire systematic problem-solving skill & approach to improve processes in a food processing factory.
- Implement effective methodology to monitor & improve process performance indices.
- Learning opportunity about daily process control including automation process in mass manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to cocoa processing and operations in a food processing factory.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering.
- Oral and written proficiency in English. (Additional languages are a plus!).
- Available to render full-time internship for at least 3 consecutive months.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm