Moody's Analytics Graduate Program 2023 - Marketing
The Moody’s Analytics Graduate Program will provide you the opportunity to gain in-depth insights into a broad range of financial institutions.
You will be working within our Banking operating unit, focused on delivering high quality products and services across our client base. With a combination of formal and on-the-job training, alongside ongoing mentoring, you will work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
The Banking Operating Unit (OU) helps banks and financial institutions make important decisions about their business, particularly when they are providing loans, handling risk, or conducting financial planning for the future of their institution. We do this with our innovative software and reliable analytics, helping them understand how to do their job better through training, learning solutions and advisory services.
We are a dedicated team of experts in technology and financial analytics who understand what our clients need.
We are currently recruiting for the following teams in Singapore for the Banking OU:
- Work with banks and other financial institutions to solve their foremost challenges related to financial risk, including risk assessment and credit risk modelling, portfolio management, IFRS9 and regulatory compliance.
- The team is responsible for the development and deployment of customized risk management services to support financial institutions seeking to measure, manage and control their exposure to credit risk more effectively.
- Play a key role in various software implementation projects for our commercial and corporate loan origination solutions.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with requirement gathering workshops, conducting solution design and gap analysis, assist with solution implementation, execution of System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing, providing training to clients on usage of the system and the proprietary tool kits.
- Become a specialist in the implementation, configuration and upgrade of Basel II, Basel III and ALM solutions.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting clients with all stages of a product implementation, business requirements gathering and gap analysis, build proof of concepts and prototyping, design of custom functionality to address client requirements, data mapping, end user product training.
- Participate in the Basel Regulatory Capital compliance solution lifecycle, focusing mainly on Credit Risk.
- You will capture and consolidate regulatory, clients and market requirements in order to contribute to the development work of our solution working closely for that with the Research team and Regulatory Focus Group.
- You will also develop a broad knowledge on the Basel III regulations and reports for multiple countries.
- You will also interact with the Engineering and Program Management teams to implement the new product functionalities, following the product roadmap.
- As a regulatory reports’ expert, the product analyst is in charge of understanding and analyzing features required around regulatory reports production, specifying in detail such features for the engineering team, and performing acceptance testing.
- The primary responsibilities consist of working closely with the Product Manager to design the product functionality based on the business and regulatory requirements.
Candidates selected for advancement will be asked to confirm their preferences for team placements.
The 24-month program will start in Jun 2023 on a permanent contract.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Our Graduate Program is open to 2022 and 2023 graduates at the Bachelors, Masters, and PhD levels.
- Desired areas of study include, but are not limited to: Finance, Engineering, Accounting, Mathematics, Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Marketing, Communications, or related fields.
- Work or internship experience in banking, credit, or the financial industry is a plus.
- Strong time management, communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and with strong problem-solving skills.
Imagine what we can INSPIRE with you:
Moody’s empowers people to make better decisions and achieve brighter futures. This is what motivates us to bring out the best in our products and our people.
Join us - Forward Together.
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action - We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2023, 8:05 am
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.