Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2300 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Murex offers careers across many domains, from finance and risk to technology.
As a student intern, he/she will be given three weeks of training on the technology as well as business concepts. Following that they will be assigned to a project team. The assignments will evolve and vary based on the intern’s ability. Basic assignments will involve performing non-regression tests as well as validating new functionalities. Advanced assignments will involve full participation in project implementations and client workshop to understand client’s requirements and propose an end-to-end solution. The most successful interns will advance quickly into advanced roles and will be offered full time positions upon graduation.
- A highly developed and keen sense of teamwork
- The highest standards of integrity and honesty
- Reasonably comfortable in a technical environment similar to those used by our systems
- Curiosity and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
- A relentless drive for quality which reflects an ownership mentality
- Knowledge of (or strong interest in) Treasury and Capital
- Markets transactions life cycle
- IT bias: SQL, XML, Unix script
- Strong analytics skills
Program Duration - 6 months
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 3:59 pm