Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management, and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations, and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2300 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
About the Role
As a company that values expertise and innovation, we commit to reinventing ourselves and making a business impact in every role we play.
You will contribute to this process as an Intern (People Analytics) who will work closely with the HR team to develop and deliver data-driven strategies and programs for Murex employees. You will be given opportunities to contribute your skills to analytics projects and deliver high-quality work to directly impact initiatives and solutions that meet business needs.
To be successful in the role, you need to possess a passion for data analysis and be effective at articulating and transforming data into actionable people insights for the business.
This is a part-time position that requires a time commitment of 16 hours/week (two weekdays in office) during the university term.
- Currently in 3rd or final year of studies
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business/ Statistics, with major/ specialisation in HR, Psychology or Marketing
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools
- Analytical and methodical in the organization, management, and documentation of data and processes
- Have a learning mindset and self-initiative to effectively support and demonstrate ownership in the assigned projects
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) to draft reports and presentations
- Job type:Internships
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 3:59 pm