NielsenIQ Fast Forward is your gateway into getting to know the world of consumer insights.
As a Fast Forward Intern, you are offered a diverse range of learning opportunities and ample possibilities that are designed to stretch your capabilities, develop your technical and soft skills, and showcase how you can make a difference. Assignments will vary in character across the functions and practice areas.
However, here is a general job profile of activities you will be driving as a Fast Forward Intern.
What You Will Do
- Participate proactively in NielsenIQ's 6-month internship while attached to the Consumer Insights Operations team.
- Assist the team on day-to-day tasks for project management and operational tasks within the team.
- Assist with the preparation of field work reports.
- Work on data management tasks such as data processing and data checking.
- Work directly with managers (and other teams) to support our ongoing projects as needed.
- Opportunity to be full-time staff after traineeship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Background in any related field of study such as Statistics, Business, Marketing, Psychology (relevant fields encouraged to apply).
- Fast learning, curious and interested in exploring data.
- Good sense of numeric and logical thinking.
- Organized and meticulous with strong project management capabilities.
- Strong command and fluency in English – spoken and written.
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Closing Date:23rd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm