Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed.
A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed - Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
- Perform credit reviews and raise ad-hoc credit memos.
- Periodic real estate and construction industry outlook, adverse news checks on borrowers.
- Ad-hoc assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business or Accountancy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications e.g. Word and Excel.
- Knowldged in accounting will be advantageous.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm